The Nest is a Sydney-based creative agency that specialises in design and development for web, mobile and apps, and digital publishing for tablet.
Our work also includes digital strategy, social media campaigns, content development, copywriting and video production, and the delivery of presentations, training & seminars.
Our projects include work for Sydney Festival, SBS, Art Gallery Of New South Wales, Tropfest, Opera Australia, MONA, Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras, Sydney Writers Festival, Australia Council For The Arts, Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, Sounds Australia, Ten Days On The Island, ICE (Information & Cultural Exchange), Playwriting Australia, Screen Producers Association of Australia and many more. View our Portfolio for the full story.
We believe that a strategic approach is the key to unlocking success in the digital landscape. We help you to understand how all of the tools at your disposal (web, mobile, tablet, social media, video, digital publishing and more) all feed into the mix, how they can ‘tell the story’ of your organisation or project, and how they can intertwine effectively with offline strategies and campaigns.
Our full range of services includes:
- digital design and brand development
- user experience and interaction mapping
- web development for desktop and mobile
- app design & development for mobile and tablet
- digital publishing for tablet
- digital strategy & social media campaigns
- content, copywriting & video development
- presentations, training & seminars